CHEMUNG COUNTY -The Chemung County Department of Public Works announces that the oiling and stoning projects have been delayed two days. the scheduel is now as follows:
1. CR46 (Warner Road) - July 26
2. CR24 (Decker Road) - July 26
3. CR1 (Jerusalem Hill Road – I86 to CR02) – July 27
4. CR35 (Chambers Road – SR414 to Town Hall) - July 30
5. CR29 (Dry Run Road) - July 31 and August 1
For all of these projects work zones will be set up and no roads will be closed. The DPW will do its best to minimize delays.
The schedule for each of these projects is dependent on weather and equipment availability. Chemung County asks that drivers be cautious in work zones; drivers should proceed carefully to protect the public, DPW employees, and themselves.
For further information, please contact (607) 739-3896.