Frequently Asked Questions
Search Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ Search
|How Do I Apply For a Job?|
Whether you are interested in a tested or a non-tested position, the same application, available from the Regional Civil Service Commission office, should be completed.
When making application be sure:
1. to submit a separate application and exam fee for each examination you wish to take.
2. the correct examination title and examination number is on the application.
3. you meet the qualification and residency requirements (if applicable) on the examination for which you are applying. Application fees are non-refundable.
4. your application is complete and accurate. Applications with incomplete or incorrect information may result in disqualification from the job or examination for which you are applying. Attaching a resume is not an acceptable alternative to completing an application.
5. to ask questions if you require additional information. Someone will be available to assist you.
|Number of views:||8876|
|Number of responses:||21|
|Customer Ranking:||1.9 out of 5||