Sunday, October 22, 2017

Frequently Asked Questions

Search Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ Search

How Do I Make a Reservation at a County Park?

Park reservations are made through the Department of Building and Grounds. Reservations for the use of facilities at Harris Hill Park and Park Station can be made by calling 607- 737-2843 or by coming to the Building and Grounds Dept. located at 217 Madison Avenue in Elmira, from 7am- 3:30pm (closed 12-12:30 for lunch) Monday through Friday. Credit cards are now being accepted. There is a nonrefundable additional charge for credit card use.  A minimum of $3.00 or 2.4% whichever is more. For more information on County Parks click here.

Chemung County Fairgrounds reservations can be made by calling the Chemung County Agricultural Society at 607-734-1217 or visit their website at

Created on:2/13/2007
Updated on:12/16/2014
Number of views:18127
Number of responses:54
Customer Ranking:
3.6 out of 5
How well does this answer your question?
Poor  <------------------>  Excellent

 Printer Friendly   Email to A Friend   

Home Directory News Calendar Privacy Policy Map NY Adobe Reader
Chemung County Employees Only, Outlook Web Access   ClockView   WebClock
Website Design by inCommand Technologies, Inc.
©2017 Chemung County. All Rights Reserved.