Sunday, October 22, 2017

Frequently Asked Questions

Search Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ Search

How Do I Obtain a Certificate of Residency?
If you attend a Community College in New York State you will need to get the residency form from your learning institution. Then you must also get the town or village that you live in to certify that you are a resident of that particular municipality by obtaining the seal from the municipality on this form. The certificate will entitle you to receive 50% off the Community College tuition cost.
Created on:5/22/2007
Updated on:5/22/2007
Number of views:17106
Number of responses:50
Customer Ranking:
2.0 out of 5
How well does this answer your question?
Poor  <------------------>  Excellent

 Printer Friendly   Email to A Friend   

Home Directory News Calendar Privacy Policy Map NY Adobe Reader
Chemung County Employees Only, Outlook Web Access   ClockView   WebClock
Website Design by inCommand Technologies, Inc.
©2017 Chemung County. All Rights Reserved.