Sunday, October 22, 2017

Frequently Asked Questions

Search Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ Search

How Do I Make a FOIL request?

Freedom of Information Law requests pertaining to records held by County Departments can be obtained by contacting the Chemung County Public Information Director. Click Here to learn more

Created on:2/13/2007
Updated on:2/13/2007
Number of views:11845
Number of responses:11
Customer Ranking:
2.4 out of 5
How well does this answer your question?
Poor  <------------------>  Excellent

 Printer Friendly   Email to A Friend   

Home Directory News Calendar Privacy Policy Map NY Adobe Reader
Chemung County Employees Only, Outlook Web Access   ClockView   WebClock
Website Design by inCommand Technologies, Inc.
©2017 Chemung County. All Rights Reserved.