Sunday, October 22, 2017

Frequently Asked Questions

Search Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ Search

How Do I Apply For a Job?

Whether you are interested in a tested or a non-tested position, the same application, available from the Regional Civil Service Commission office, should be completed.

When making application be sure:

1. to submit a separate application and exam fee for each examination you wish to take.

2. the correct examination title and examination number is on the application.

3. you meet the qualification and residency requirements (if applicable) on the examination for which you are applying. Application fees are non-refundable.

4. your application is complete and accurate. Applications with incomplete or incorrect information may result in disqualification from the job or examination for which you are applying. Attaching a resume is not an acceptable alternative to completing an application.

5. to ask questions if you require additional information. Someone will be available to assist you.

Created on:2/22/2007
Updated on:9/23/2015
Number of views:8877
Number of responses:21
Customer Ranking:
1.9 out of 5
How well does this answer your question?
Poor  <------------------>  Excellent

 Printer Friendly   Email to A Friend   

Home Directory News Calendar Privacy Policy Map NY Adobe Reader
Chemung County Employees Only, Outlook Web Access   ClockView   WebClock
Website Design by inCommand Technologies, Inc.
©2017 Chemung County. All Rights Reserved.